- The Brookline/Boston area does not offer many hotels with large event space. The meeting space at the contracted hotel is a bit smaller than we had hoped for, but it will still work for our needs. Because the space is smaller, we are capping registration for districts this year. The MSAN office has spent a lot of time thinking about the best way to be equitable in this situation. We have decided to use the number of traditional high schools in each district to determine the number of attendees (i.e. districts with four high schools will be allowed to bring more people than districts with three high schools, districts with three high schools will be allowed to bring more people than districts with two high schools, etc.).
- In May 2018, your chaperones were sent a message regarding how many people your district could register. We wanted to get these numbers to you early, so that you have plenty of time to plan. Please contact the MSAN office if you have questions about the number of people who can register from your district. If your district received information that you are allowed to send more than 10 attendees, please note that a registration fee of $300/person will be charged for anyone over the initial 10.
- Registration is transferable, but not refundable.
- A Student Registration Form must be completed for each student attending.
- A Chaperone Registration Form must be completed for each chaperone attending.
- Registration closes Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Registration is now closed
Crowne Plaza Boston Newton Hotel
320 Washington Street
Newton, MA 02458
(Toll free: 1-877-227-6963)
- Reserve rooms by calling 1-617-969-3010 or 1-877-227-6963
- You may also reserve rooms online using this link.
- The cost per room is $129 + tax/night for a single, double, triple, or quad
- Hotel reservations MUST be made by Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- If the expense of accommodation will prohibit your team from attending the student conference, MSAN is able to provide reimbursement for three hotel rooms per night, for three nights, for a total of nine room nights at the conference rate.
- To receive reimbursement, your district’s hotel reservation MUST BE made by Wednesday, September 26, 2018 AND a zero balance lodging invoice/hotel folio must be submitted to the MSAN office after the conference. We are only able to reimburse your district after the conference is concluded.
Each district is responsible for making their own transportation arrangements (flights and shuttle service).
- The Boston Logan International Airport code is BOS and is an 11-mile drive to the hotel.
- Another option is the T.F. Green Airport (PVD) in Warwick, RI. It is 60 miles from Newton (about a one-hour drive).
- The drive from the Boston Logan International Airport to the Crowne Plaza Boston Newton Hotel can vary greatly based on the time of day.