F.O.C.U.S. Fighting Our Cause Unified in the Struggle
Wednesday, October 18-Saturday, October 21, 2017
The DoubleTree by Hilton Cleveland East-Beachwood
Hosted by Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District
Student and chaperone registration forms and the registration website will be available soon.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cleveland East-Beachwood
3663 Park East Drive
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
- Reserve rooms by calling 216-910-1288 and ask to speak with Mary Ann Collins. She will do her best to sub-group everyone by district.
- The cost per room is $135 + tax/night for a single, double, triple, or quad
Hotel reservations MUST be made by Friday, September 15, 2017
- If the expense of accommodation will prohibit your team from attending the student conference, MSAN is able to provide reimbursement for three hotel rooms per night, for three nights, for a total of nine room nights at the conference rate.
- To receive reimbursement, your district’s hotel reservation MUST BE made by Friday, September 15, 2017 AND a zero balance lodging invoice/hotel folio must be submitted to the MSAN office after the conference. We are only able to reimburse your district after the conference is concluded.
- All districts are responsible for making their own flight reservations.
- The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport code is CLE and is a short 25-minute drive to the hotel.
- Another option is the Akron-Canton Airport (CAK) in North Canton, OH. It is about 42 miles from the hotel (about a 45-minute drive).