Wednesday, November 1-Saturday, November 4, 2023
The Madison Concourse Hotel
Hosted by Sun Prairie Area School District
Draft Agenda (PDF)
- Each district team should consist of 6-8 students and 2-3 chaperones. Registration costs for up to 10 attendees from a district are included in your MSAN dues. If a district would like to send more students and chaperones, a registration fee of $400/person will be charged for anyone over the initial 10. If you have any questions about how many students and chaperones can attend from your district, please contact Connie at the MSAN office at email@example.com.
- Registration is transferable, but not refundable.
- As soon as possible, please email Connie the exact NUMBER of students and the exact NUMBER of chaperones you will be sending so that we can begin making arrangements.
- A Student Registration Form must be completed for each student attending.
- A Chaperone Registration Form must be completed for each chaperone attending.
- After the forms are complete, please give them to the chaperone or administration assistant who will then enter the data into the registration website.
- Registration will be opening soon!
This year, students and chaperones will have eight tours to choose from at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Please pick your top three (place your first pick in the first slot, on the registration form etc.). We will do our best to accommodate your top pick but there is limited space. Tours will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
University of Wisconsin-Madison tour choices:
- College of Agricultural and Life Science (CALS). This tour will be of interest to people exploring careers in Biochemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, Genetics, and Microbiology. For a full list of majors, please see https://cals.wisc.edu/academics/prospective-students/areas-of-study/
- College of Engineering. This tour will be of interest to people exploring careers in Chemical, Environmental, Electrical and Computer, Industrial, and Nuclear Engineering. For a full list of majors, please see https://engineering.wisc.edu/degrees-programs/undergraduate/
- College of Letters & Science. This tour will be of interest to people exploring careers in the Arts and Humanities, Natural Sciences and Social Sciences. For a full list of majors, please see https://guide.wisc.edu/undergraduate/letters-science/#degreesmajorscertificatestext
- School of Business. This tour will be of interest to people exploring careers in Accounting, Management & Human Resources, Marketing, and Real Estate. For a full list of majors, please see https://business.wisc.edu/undergraduate/majors/
- School of Education. This tour will be of interest to people exploring careers in Education. For a full list of majors, please see https://www.education.wisc.edu/soe/academics/undergraduate-students/academic-programs
- School of Human Ecology. This tour will be of interest to people exploring in careers in Human Development and Family Studies, Community and Nonprofit Leadership, Textiles and Fashion Design, Retailing and Consumer Behavior, Interior Architecture, and Personal Finance. For more information, please see https://sohe.wisc.edu/prospective-students/
- School of Nursing. For more information, please see https://nursing.wisc.edu/
- School of Pharmacy. For more information, please see https://pharmacy.wisc.edu/
The Madison Concourse Hotel
1 West Dayton St.
Madison, WI 53703
- Reserve rooms by calling the hotel directly at 1-800-356-8293 and request the 2023 MSAN Student Conference or using this LINK.
- The cost per room is:
$159 + tax/night for single or double
$169 + tax/night for triple
$179 + tax/night for quad
Hotel reservations MUST be made by Friday, September 29, 2023
- If the expense of accommodation will prohibit your team from attending the student conference, please contact Connie.
We are inviting both middle and high school students from across our districts to meet monthly to participate in an integrated social justice youth leadership development experience, culminating in a network-wide social justice action research fair in April, 2023.