Member Resources include:
- The MSAN Clearinghouse of Promising Practices which is a searchable database of district practices and initiatives aimed at closing achievement gaps;
- District achievement database;
- Comprehensive district overviews;
- Professional development resources from past, Mini-Conferences, Institutes, and Student Conferences including video of keynote presentations, Power Point presentations, and other conference materials; and
- Materials presented during meetings of the MSAN Governing Board and Research Practitioner Council.
Access to this area requires a user name and password.
If you have any questions about your user name, please contact the MSAN Outreach Specialist, Connie Showalter, at email@example.com. The MSAN office does not keep member passwords on file.